Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Cochlear Welcome Kit

Hey, I got the welcome kit from Cochlear! As I mentioned that Cochlear already sent to me Freedom Personal Audio Cable and Freedom TV/HiFi Adapter Cable, that's because I asked for it and they sent it to me earlier! So it would come with welcome kit if I didn't ask for it. Thank God, I don't have to wait for audio cables until now!

Cochlear cloth bag and key chain were included in the welcome kit, my wife could make use of this bag! Kinda looks like a beach bag with Cochlear logo on it.

There's three-batteries key ring... Nice! I could keep these extra batteries in a 'apparently' watertight compartment.

Also, I got the accessory catalog.

So there!





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice battery compartment! I like!

2/02/2006 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home