Thursday, August 02, 2007

vLog on "The Greatest Irony"

I was watching Amy Cohen Efron's vlog and I was truly impressed with her vlog. I couldn't agree more. I would like to emphasize the parents of deaf babies, to do your own research before making decision for the future of your deaf babies.

DO NOT RELY on the advice of the doctors and audiologists only, please do take a heed to the advice of Deaf people as well! There are many good resources on DeafRead.com on various topics relating to ASL, Deaf culture, and assistive technologies.

Before you can make research adventure, it is a good start with this "The Greatest Irony" vlog and it is voice-interpreted.

Go and visit her website at Deaf World as Eye See It.

And also a parental response to The Greatest Irony, click here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Hello Mike,

Thank you so much for writing up about "The Greatest Irony" and providing a link to my page.

I was told by many people that my videoclip had made a tremendous impact on them, and made them think. When they are thinking, they want to act.

Your blog is so well written and thank you for sharing your thoughts about my work.

Warmest,
Amy Cohen Efron

8/02/2007 6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home