Friday, November 18, 2005

CI Surgery Completed.

I have gone under surgery known as cochlear implantation. It has occurred on November 17th 2005 at Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center. Began surgery at noon and completed about 3:30pm.

Got home about 8pm and I got very hungry. Only can eat liquid foods or soda. I can't eat solid foods to prevent vomitting, oh well! But in the morning, it was a blessing to eat solid food once again! No dizziness and no pain, but continued to maintain my medications to prevent from feeling the pain.

Implanted with Nucleus Freedom.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not scheduled for an implant yet, but I have qualified so it's in my future. I'm a 56yo male afflicted with genetic sensioneural hearing loss. I'll be looking to see how you fare. Saw your post on CIhear.

11/29/2005 1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home